1. I don’t care for chocolate desserts.
2. I iron our sheets and pillow cases.
3. I listen to Susan Powter every single day. Yes, she has a potty mouth. Some how she inspires me, teaches me, and makes me accountable like no one else. I think she is a gem.
4. I dislike eating salad.
5. I went for therapy for a year at the University of Washington. It was for “dental fears”. Cost a ton, did not help one bit.
6. I vacuum daily. I love to vacuum. Since my knee replacement, it is the most difficult task for me to accomplish daily.
7. When I wake up grumpy and out of sorts, I put on an unusual amount of jewelry that day and it somehow makes me happier.
8. I wish I had grown up to be a pilot.
9. I have zero tolerance for laziness.
10. I sent my first Tweet today.
Today, I am grateful for: 500. Having 500 things to be grateful about since June 1st!!!!!!!! 501. the “bold” feature for font 502. Having two really great sister in-laws in my life 503. Tazo Giant Peach iced tea 504. lots of ice in my glass 505. the children’s book, James and the Giant Peach 506. a really good husband 507. cushion pads for the backs of my vintage clip on earrings 508. a washer and dryer 509. a dishwasher 510. Mr. Right who empties the dishwasher every morning before he goes to work.