Today, on Pioneer Woman’s blog http://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/ ….she wrote how her and Marlboro Man are different. I loved her idea and “borrowed” it. I love her blog. I love her sense of humor. I love how she thinks. I used to love how much butter and sugar she used in recipes. Don’t worry, I still love her.
1. He likes the sauna. I love to swim.
2. He will not eat a banana. I love bananas.
3. He likes English. I like art.
4. He loves jalapeño peppers. I like wimpy red peppers.
5. He loves to be up and at ’em before 5:00 am. I like to stay cozy, buried in my pile of quilts a bit longer.
6. He watches Jeopardy. I watch Sister Wives.
7. He loves to alphabetize everything. I love a jumbled basket of items.
8. He sleeps in his skivvies. I sleep in layers of flannel.
9. He loves to organize junk drawers. I love to cram them shut.
10. He speaks a couple different languages. I speak English and use 3 X 5 cards when in another country.
11. He loves butter on a peanut butter sandwich. I hate butter on a peanut butter and jam Sammy.
12. He loves salt & vinegar potato chips. I love popcorn.
13. He loves to read Dr. Seuss books to the grandgirlies. I love to read anything to the grandgirlies with words I can pronounce.
14. He loves to roll his socks in matched pairs. I don’t.
15. He was raised in Quebec, Canada. I was raised in Washington, USA.
16. He laughs at Monty Python. I laugh at I Love Lucy.
In spite of these ~ somehow our relationship works like the wheel on a well oiled machine. I love our differences.
How are you different from your Mr. Right/Ms. Right?
Marriage is choosing someone again and again to love and to cherish with each new dawn.