I really wanted new pillows for outdoors. Oh sure, we have cushions, we always seem to “steal” the other chair cushions for comfort.
I wanted rough and tough fabric in case we forget to bring them indoors
News flash, pillows are a pricey date! Wanting at least 2 pillows…………I began the hunt. $27.95 for one cute pillow? Times two cute pillows? Dang. I didn’t want to end up looking at two pillows all through the summer months, thinking to myself, gosh, I spent $60.00 on two pillows. How dull and what a boring & lame use of money.
I want fun, happy, inexpensive.
Thinking cap on.
1. Buy drop cloth from big hardware store. $7.00
6. Buy two tassels from the clearance bin. total $3.96
7. Get a good book, light a candle, invite Mr. Right to join you, relax and enjoy your pillows.
8. Snort to yourself…………well done…$12.33 a piece and you love the elephants!
9. smiling and so comfortable
10. you will find me most summer evenings, reading, drinking juice, eating berries, bare foot with a cute pedicure in the gazebo, using my new pillow.
ps. My friend received her pattern, thread and linen today. Let the cross stitch begin! yippee.